Update Your Laptop Processor!

Upgrading your laptop to a faster, more powerful processor can extend its life span and boost. Hi, I suppose I should post this under "portable computing" but does anyone know how I can upgrade my laptop? I've built many desktops. As with a laptop graphics card upgrade, the best way to proceed is to look at what CPUs.

Hi, i was wondering if i could upgrade my processor in my laptop. I had gotten this laptop as a Christmas present in December of 2007. Laptop hardware component & upgrades: can i upgrade my processor - Read Laptop hardware component and upgrade discussions and get tips. It would be great if I could just upgrade the processor without buying a whole new laptop or desktop.

How to Replace a Laptop Computer Processor? It is one of the frequent asked question in yahoo answer. But most of us do not know right answer. The CPU or processor is the heart of your computer. Along with the memory and the hard drive speed, the processor is the greatest factor in computer performance. Optimized for lower heat output and smaller size, laptop computer processors are specialized. For example, you can't take a processor out of a desktop and put it into a laptop hoping for better performance. It may not fit. It may overheat. It may fry your system board. This article will help you figure out how to replace your laptop computer processor.

If you would like to know if it is possible to Upgrade my processor in my Dell Latitude CPi 300XT Laptop I have seen some 500 Mhz and 400Mhz. I assume you see my reason for coming to these forums. I am a bit stumped as to what the best processor upgrade for my current laptop.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Add to Google Reader or HomepageSubscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesSubscribe in BloglinesAdd to The Free DictionaryAdd to Excite MIXAdd to netomat HubAdd to fwickiAdd to WebwagPowered by FeedBurner Preview on Feedage: the-teach-zone Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Top Books SitesOnline MarketingDr.5z5 Open Feed DirectoryWeb & RSS DirectoryDiet pills Free directory submit